Wednesday 6 September 2017

Side Tracked.......

As a follow on to the big re-basing project of the previous post I am away with work (
where I do most of my painting) and I happen to have a few Macedonian/Greeks/Persians by Xyston.  So I decided to paint up another pike phalanx.

The unit is 32 figures painted to represent a 'Silver Shields' elite phalanx.  Also I have a changed my painting style for my Macedonians by using my, now standard, block paint and Army Painter Dark Tone dip, applied with a brush of course.






These figures will be based on the new To The Strongest bases of my previous post.

I blame this diversion on Simon Miller of To The Strongest fame and his fantastic blog full of painted minis at his Big Red Bat blog,

http://bigredbat.blogspot.com/search/label/TotheStrongest!

Please do check his blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment