Sunday 24 March 2019

15mm Raphia Project

Yes the project has been going on for some time and yet again I say it's nearly complete......one more cavalry unit and another 14 elephants.

But here are 4 elephants to add to the appropriate stables......
The first two elephants are going to the Seleucid army.  They are actually listed as Hellenistic Elephants but I feel will fit in well the army and offer a little variety.  Also I can use them for other Successor armies...



These are Ptolemaic, actually Xyston Carthaginian elephants with a Greek crew, but as they feel and look right, I'm more than happy.  



These miniatures look shinny in the pictures but are actually matt in real life.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pachyderms there. Enough to strike terror in to many a Greek or Macedonian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, there will be 34 elephants between the two armies....I have about 14 more to go

      Delete