Wednesday 13 March 2019

15mm Kings of War

Only my second venture in the world of Kings of War, I like the look of it from the start but was a little unsure.

The first time I played, both of us were novices and made lots of mistakes that ruined the game for me.  Fast forward a couple of years and Tim, a very experienced KoW player at PAW run me through a 3000 point encounter battle between Orcs and Goblins(me) verses Dwarf(Tim).

Well we played to completion in just over 3 hours and I really enjoyed it!  More so because I won lol

Lots of pictures follow.....the Dwarves are all Demonworld and the Orcs and Goblins are a mix of Demonworld and Blood Dawn


I love this model....i have 4 of them ;-)



Dwarf tank


Berserkers take on trolls, the regeneration of trolls is a great thing!


Stubborn Dwarves


Heavy boar riders

Behold the awesomeness of the giant arachnid


Orc Lord on war mount

Blood Dawn Orcs, Greataxes (Black Orcs in my world) clash with Dwarf warriors

More Greataxes


Definitely an enjoyable game and I will definitely play again.
The game has also spurred me on to add to my fantasy collection and re-base what needs it.

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing! I'm not one to play big battles myself but this definitely is a great way to promote 15mm.

    ReplyDelete