Friday 22 June 2018

Raphia-All Painted (nearly)


Here are the photos of the last figures I have and have to paint.  The Raphia project, well all the metal I have for it, is complete.  I still have a pile of elephants to buy but for now I can move on to the next project.

So finally...

Ptolemy Generals


 A single Ptolemy elephant, I hope I have his partner at home as they are based in twos.
I changed up the crew and used a couple of  different figures.




Seleucid Generals


Seleucid Generals on foot


More armored elephants, these are going to make an awesome line up on the battlefield.


I will be buying some more elephants soon, hopefully from mate friend Stuart at Colonel Bills (www.colonelbills.com) as they have become the show stockist for Xyston Miniatures.

Also once home the epic task of basing will continue and then the dreaded flocking.  It will be a task and a half but I know it will be worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment