Tuesday 12 January 2016

Last Of The Legion

At last I have finally finished a project.....well I finished these at the end of 2015 and when I say finish I still have the generals bases to complete.

The army consists of 4 'legions' each of 3 units of Hastati, 3 units of Princepts, 1 unit of Triarii and 1 of horse.  A very good size consular army.

I am contemplating adding elephants or I could just use the ones I have in my Numidian Army.

All figures are WestWind War and Empire and they are just great.....






2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Are those 15mm? I'm finishing 28mm Velites for my Republican Romans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David, yes they are 15mm.

      Westwind War & Empire range, I got them from their Kickstarter as a large Roman army to face my Carthaginian and allies Numidian, Spanish and Gauls.

      Epic battles to come

      Delete