Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year

Hello One and All

Welcome to 2016, I hope Santa was good to you and left plenty of toys and toy related goodies!  Mine are in the form of Kickstarter pledges soI dont actually get to see them until later in the year :-(
 
So what for 2016......I would like to make a resolution that I will not start a new project until I have finished the last...... IF ONLY!  If only I were that disciplined lol

But I did finish my Republican Roman army, just shy of 600 figures last year.

Painting for 2016.......

Finish off 15mm Spanish for Punic Wars
Finish off 15mm Gauls for Punic Wars
Finish off 10mm League of Augsburg, both sides
Finish off 10mm ACW, both sides
Continue 15mm Napoleonic Allies for 1812
Continue 15mm Fantasy, too many sides lol
Start 10mm SYW, Prussian, Austrian, Russian and 'Palantine'
Start 28mm Kings of War Fantasy Armies

That takes care of some of my lead/plastic pile but I do have a completely unpainted 15mm First Crusades Crusader army and a Protestant 30YW.....

But I dare say I am no different from many a wargamer out there and whole heartedly support the theory that a true gamer never finishes off  his lead mountain!

I hope to put pictures up soon of the stuff I finished off just before the New Year.  Thanks for visiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment