Monday 6 January 2020

15mm Fantasy-Non Empire Humans

The finished article of the mock up that I posted a couple of weeks ago.

These represent a 'Colunela' of the City State of Talabheim.  It is based on the Spanish infantry formation from the Italian Wars period.

The unit consists of 24 pike/command, 16 shot and 8 melee.  The frontage is 160mm and depth 80mm.  This frontage configures with my collection standard of 80mm.

I love the look of this unit and will definitely me making up more.






2 comments:

  1. Excellent unit Warren, that's some great painting you did. While I love to base my models individually I can't deny that this looks way more impressive and definitely has it's own charm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, thank you. It fits well with my basing regime and the style of games I enjoy playing

      Delete