Wednesday 30 October 2019

15mm Fantasy, Lots of Them

I have been busy re-basing, touching up, painting and finishing a whole wave of of figures for my fantasy collection.  
As it is fantasy not everything needs to be 15mm but the effect on the table, of the various sizes, is visually appealing.

First up is a larger than life drummer....he stands nearly 70mm tall and is based on a 80x80mm base.  He is a giant that will beat the drum to bring the forces of evil to the front and encourage them to close with the enemy. 

I have not decided what army or faction he will support, probably my Orcs of the White Hand which have giant trolls accompany them to the battlefield.




Obviously the figure is a GW Lord of the Rings Troll.  he is a plastic figure and I really like him.  I was after one for ages and finally picked one up, at a good price on EBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment