Thursday 13 June 2019

Warmaster Commission

Whilst at home I answered a message on a wargames Facebook page where someone was looking to have their Warmaster figures painted.  So the end result was I was sent a box full of Kallistra Barbarians/RomanoBritish and Dark Elf minitures.
These were the first Kallistar figures that I have painted and I must say I do like their miniatures.

So the eye candy

 So the army consists of leaders(obviously), magicians, 1 mounted warriors, 2 mounted bow, 5 warband and 1 bow 

 The Leaders

 Warbands, these are from th RomanoBritish range and the client wanted a light blue and white shield designs.

 These foot figures come on strips of 4, two strips to a base.

 The bow (sorry for the fuzzy picture), while these come in strips of 4 you have to cut the strips in half to base them, fortunately the nice people at Kallistra mold a little indent into the strip base to ease cutting.

 Bothe mounted bow and mounted warriors come individually, unlike GW Warmaster who come cast as a strip.


These are ready to be sent to client once I am back in the UK and I am working my way through the Dark Elves.

3 comments:

  1. your client/customer should be happy with your work. These painted miniatures/units look awesome..well done sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those great and are really appealing en-masse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the positive comments guys, its always a little worrying when your painting for a new client lol

    ReplyDelete