Sunday 14 April 2019

15mm Raphia Project

I am so close to completion of this epic task(well the painting anyway), just 4 Seleucid elephants left paint.  I have the elephants but not the crew unfortunately due to a 'packing' mishap lol.  But the good people who supplied them are fixing it for me....Thank you Stu!


 Elephants and cavalry all ready to be based and presented to their respective kings.

 The last base of cavalry, Seleucid heavy horse...


 Armoured elephants, the pride of the Seleucid army.

 The other style of Seleucid elephants straight from the Hindu Kush, with Macedonian pikemen on board.


And finally Ptolemy gets his last two pachyderms.  

I am not looking forward to basing the two entire armies however I am looking forward to getting the all out on the table!

3 comments:

  1. Spiffy work. Do you have a sense of how you'll handle the basing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your 15mm Raphia Project is awesome, your war elephants are my favorites..brilliant painting works... cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys,
    The elephants are based two to a base 80mm x 60mm.
    I follow the basing convention for Imputvs although I mainly play Hail Caesar, for which the basing suits well.

    ReplyDelete