Thursday 27 September 2018

War of Spanish Succession Battle of Ramillies

Another, 'non project' and something I have wanted to do for quite some time.  Originally I had planned to use Pendraken miniatures but van Dyck figures (http://vandyckmodelsandfigurines.be/index.php/home.html) have started to release a new range of WSS figures.  So I picked up a couple of bags of basic infantry, suitable for French and Spanish and gave them a test paint.

These representing the Spanish Regiment Zuniga, from Brigade Zuniga, Divison Birkenfeld.




I did not have time to pick up the command packs before I came to work so I will buy these once home.

The figures themselves are very nicely cast, no flash and very simple to paint, which suits my style.

I look forward to expanding the collection as van Dyck expand the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment