Tuesday 19 October 2021

Undead So Far

 So the first batch of 3D Sculpt Undead have been completed, this is a follow on for the batch painted in July.  

They are based on 80mm frontage.  I play Kings of War and probably the fantasy version of Hail Caesar.

The Grave Guard and Skeletal Warriors I kept on their six figure strips, basically the printing does not allow separation.  But I do like the dense look and I will order the rest in strips.


Grave Guard


Skeletal Warriors


Wraiths, these I cut down into singles, doubles and triples as best I could.  I wanted the dispersed look, I think it looks better.


As you can see from my previous post the remainder I ordered were single sculpts.  


The Zombies, again cut down of the strips.  These figures are just fun!


Skeletal knights, what can I say but great figures, again!


I painted these guys up using Warhammer Old World colour schemes just because I liked the look and thought it would be good Empire troops facing their fallen predecessors.  

I ordered the remainder of the Wraiths, previous post, Zombies and Ghouls.  All individual prints and number a couple of hundred figures.  Once I have painted these I will order the Grave Guard and Skeletal Warriors.  












2 comments:

  1. I see these models a lot lately and I must agree that they are most excellent. Well painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment. It is a simple paint job and my first experiment with Contrast paints.
    The sculpts are great, I will be buying hundreds more lol

    ReplyDelete