Monday 28 June 2021

15mm Fantasy-The Empire of Men

 So here are the largest contingent that I have done for my fantasy collection.  I was fortunate to buy a very large job lot of Blue Moon Italian Wars figures, some figures painted but most unpainted.  I already have a large amount of painted Landsknechts and Gendarmes so I was able to use the excess to fill up the ranks of my fantasy Empire armies.  I have used livery and standards from the Warhammer Empire world really love the way they look.

Here are a few of pictures......


Handgunners, painted as Nuln and double handed swords in the background, Altdorf I think?



Another view of the double handed swordsmen, some halberdiers and a unit of Sterland light horse, think Border Horse.


Two units of pikes on their painting sticks.  Not quite sure which city state they represent, I think Reichland?



Mounted Reichsguard knichts


A pike block with doublehanded swordsmen and halberdiers to the fore.




Some commanding nobles.


Reichland pike?



I really like the look of these miniatures and they army as a whole.  I will try and do a completed picture once I get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment