Tuesday 4 December 2018

10mm Seven Years War

I have not painted 10mm Seven Years War for ages but a few packs fell in to my hands out of my 'lucky dip box' (I bag my figures for my ongoing projects into units and put them all into a big plastic tub and blind pic what to paint).  It just so happens that I got three bags in a row this time around.


The whole batch.  In front are 5 Russian Generals.
 

The Novotroiskiy Cuirassier, now all Russian cuirassiers in this period look the same.  Buff coats, red saddle cloths and black cuirass.  
The only thing that marks the regiments apart are the colours of their standards, this regiments colour is green.



The 2nd and 3rd Battalions of the Observation Corps Grenadiers.  the Observation Corps wore standard infantry uniform except for their boots, they had been issued with black dragoon boots, the dragoons where being reorganised at the start of the war.
 

All figures are from Pendraken, my only (very small) moan, more of a exhale is the cast on flags and this is only because I am not a very good, in fact I'm rubbish, at freehand painting lol

No comments:

Post a Comment